Geoffrey Moore: Everything About Roger Moore's Son

Geoffrey Moore is an actor and the son of actor Roger George Moore and actress Luisa Mattioli. Geoffrey’s father Roger Moore is one of the actors who portrayed fictional secret agent James Bond. His appearances as James Bond from Live and Let Die to A View to a Kill, are the most of any actor in the Eon-produced entries.

Geoffrey Moore: Bio Summary

NameGeoffrey Moore
Age57 years old as of 2023
Date of birth28 July 1966
Place of birthLondon, England, UK
Famous asson of Roger Moore and Luisa Mattioli
SpouseLoulou Moore
SiblingsChristian Moore and Deborah Moore
ParentsRoger Moore and Luisa Mattioli
GrandparentsGeorge Alfred Moore and Lillian Pope

How Old Is Geoffrey Moore?

Geoffrey Moore was born on 28 July 1966, in London, England, UK. He is 57 years old as of 2023. Roger George Moore and Luisa Mattioli are his parents. His father was an English actor and his mother was an Italian actress. He is the brother of Christian Moore and Deborah Moore. Geoffrey’s childhood “was wonderful,” he says.

Geoffrey was named in honor of his father’s friend Jeffrey Hunter. Speaking of his childhood, Geoffrey said in an interview: “I had loving parents, both of whom met on a film. My father was very down to earth and had a good beacon of measure and decency and humble handling fame.” Geoffrey said his father was often on location because of his profession.

Geoffrey Moore and his siblings would spend time with their paternal grandparents when they couldn’t travel with their parents. Geoffrey’s paternal grandparents were George Alfred Moore (1904–1997), a policeman based in Bow Street, London, and Lillian “Lily” Pope (1904–1986). Geoffrey has described his upbringing as “down to earth and guided by two different generations.”

Geoffrey Moore schooled in the UK, Los Angeles, on locations in South Africa, Malta, Greece, and Switzerland.

ALSO, READ: Christian Moore: Facts About Roger Moore’s Son

Geoffrey Moore Is An Actor And Restaurateur

Geoffrey Moore has followed in his parent’s footsteps. He is also an actor just like his famous mom and dad. Geoffrey played an uncredited role of Wainwright in the TV Movie Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. He appeared as Scott Adler in the TV Movie, Sherlock Holmes in New York. He was Dancer #1 in Dance.

Geoffrey Moore played Dudley Winslow in Feuer, Eis & Dynamit, Kane in Hard Hunted, and Kane in Fit to Kill. In addition to acting, Geoffrey has worked as a producer. He served as the co-producer of The Saint. He was a producer for And the Winner Isn’t. He appeared as himself in V.I.P.-Schaukel and Escape to Athena: Cast and Crew Interviews.

Geoffrey Moore also appeared as himself in Biography, Piers Morgan’s Life Stories, The Royal World Premiere of ‘Spectre’, and And the Winner Isn’t. However, Geoffrey is a successful restaurateur. He is the co-founder of Hush Restaurant in London. He told The Guardian, “I love catering and the advantage of having a father who is famous is that people do come out of curiosity.”

“I sort of drifted into it by pursuing as many options as possible all at the same time – I was signed as a singer to EMI and I did appear in a few movies, but it’s the restaurant that really took off. But I know I will return to film one day.” Geoffrey released a single in 2023 under the name Jaffa Moore called “You and I”.

Geoffrey Moore has released the album “Photograph.” During an interview in 2022, Geoffrey Moore said, “I will be releasing this Fall my music album “Photograph” under the name of Jaffa Moore which I wrote, produced and performed on.

ALSO, READ: Doorn Van Steyn: What Happened To Roger Moore’s Ex-wife?

“I am also developing of all things a theme park in Hungary and work closely with Origo film Studios outside Budapest, which has housed quite a few films throughout the years including Atomic Blonde, Blade Runner 2049, World War Z, A Good Day to Die Hard, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy and Dune to name a few.”

Geoffrey Moore Is A Married Man

Actors Roger Moore and Luisa Mattioli’s son Geoffrey Moore has his own family. He has been married to his wife Loulou Moore since the year 1998. The couple prefers to keep their marriage away from the spotlight. They have been blessed with two beautiful daughters. Their daughter Ambra Moore was welcomed into the world on December 30, 1998. Mia Moore, born in May 2003 is the couple’s other daughter.

Geoffrey Moore Has Lost Both Parents

Geoffrey Moore’s parents are both dead. His father Roger Moore died on 23 May 2017, in Crans-Montana, Switzerland, at age 89, from cancers of the lung and liver. He is buried in Monaco Cemetery. Geoffrey’s mother Luisa Mattioli died on October 2021, in Zürich, Switzerland, at age 85.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7pbXCsqurnZ6ZwG%2BvzqZmoJ2fm7OzsdhmpKinopp6psLEq7CtoJmjtG6twaisrWWipLSmvoympqiqlah6tLvNaA%3D%3D