Matt Kemp's Girlfriend Nchimunya Wulf Not Pregnant

No baby here! Khloe Kardashian and Rihanna’s ex-boyfriend Matt Kemp isn’t going to be a dad just yet. The MLB outfielder’s girlfriend Nchimunya Wulf sparked rumors when a picture of herself cradling what looked like a baby bump hit the web, but, according to Kemp, he’s not expecting a child anytime soon.

“Don't believe everything you read. I love kids but I'm not expecting any anytime soon,” the Padres pro tweeted on Friday, Jan. 9, after X17 reported that the former Dodger’s player’s girlfriend was “four months along."

Don't believe everything you read. I love kids but I'm not expecting any anytime soon.

— Matt Kemp (@TheRealMattKemp) January 9, 2015

Thank You!

You have successfully subscribed.

After Kemp’s tweet, the site apologized to the pro, explaining their source had it wrong.

Kemp was previously linked to Rihanna and Khloe Kardashian. After splitting with RiRi in December 2010, the baller told Us Weekly he’s still close with the singer. “She’s a good friend of mine,” he told Us in July 2011. “We’re good.”

ncG1vJloZrCvp2PCtLnAoJizoZ6ae6S7zGianqSVl7%2BqwNhmpZ6vo2S7psPSaKSarKRiuKa5z6xkoKGiobOztcSnm2amk522rsHNsphmr6Whs266zq1kqaqVnLuiutNmaWlpZW5%2B